Job Summary Amentum has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter/Sourcer to join our team in a part-time capacity. This is an awesome opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge within a growing and exciting organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results. You will be successful in this position if you excel in a fast paced, high demand recruiting environment. Responsibilities Include: Drive and execute full lifecycle recruiting to include, developing recruiting and sourcing strategies, creating and posting marketing material, creating requisitions, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, vetting, presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, scheduling interviews, conducting salary negotiations, extending offers, etc.
- Responsible for developing, recommending and executing recruitment strategy with decision-makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry-related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks
- Develop and maintain candidate flow using proactive and innovative sourcing techniques (job boards, internet research, networking events, employee referral program, etc.)
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Conduct a high volume of outgoing calls to screen potential candidates for employment Keep up to date with knowledge of industry employment trends, internal compensation, benefits, etc.
- Collaboration with managers to understand their programs, contracts and current/future skill needs.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers. Ensure compliance to include EEO, OFCCP, federal, state requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Minimum Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 1 year job related experience or equivalent.
- Web-based recruiting systems and applicant tracking systems experience.
- Experience with sourcing techniques and strategies.
- Working knowledge of employment laws and practices for multi-state employer.
- Experience balancing a large number of open positions, across multiple offices and disciplines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience crafting creative outreach to a diverse talent market.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization to successfully manage customer relationships.
- Must have the flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, weekends, etc. to support business needs.
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Must be a US citizen and able to obtain and maintain a security clearance if required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A