Job Summary Amentum is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to provide Tier 1 help desk support to executive users on our Social Security Administration contract in Woodlawn, MD.
- You’re a critical thinker, with active listening skills and great verbal communication.
- What you’ll do: Provide technical support by answering/responding to phone/e-mail to SSA employees, application & public website users.
- Research, triage, troubleshoot and resolve reported COTS, proprietary and web-based software applications, desktop, intranet, telecom and basic network connectivity issues. Support remote users and laptops using remote access applications.
- Provides desk side support to executive level staff. Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging.
- We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation.
- We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- This position is temporarily providing remote support and will return to providing onsite support when required by the contract.
- Minimum Requirements U.S. citizen High School diploma or equivalent,
- 5 years of IT-related experience Windows, MS Office support skills
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for diagnosing and resolving
- PC hardware and software skills Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance Preferred Qualifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A