Website Duke Energy
The Associate Customer Care Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide engaging customer services in a professional manner to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. The Associate Customer Care Specialist will consult with customers on their billing inquires, service orders, trouble calls and various other needs. The Specialist will build trust with customers by exhibiting good decision-making and anticipating customer needs while efficiently providing accurate information. The position also offers and educates customers on various company products and services that enhance their experience. The Associate Customer Care Specialist position has a high degree of accountability for individual performance in the areas of customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity to ensure that customers receive excellent service and business objectives are achieved.
- Building genuine connections with customers and being a great ambassador for the Duke Energy brand.
- Provide high quality customer interaction by handling customer’s needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction.
- Promote sales of available products and services, as appropriate.
- Use professional judgement and escalate customer issues/concerns to management when appropriate.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- High school diploma or GED obtained at time of application submission.
- One-year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), either by phone or face to face communications.
- Some college or college degree.
- 2+ years of customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.), preferably to include a call center.
- Experience promoting products and services, ideally in a call center environment.
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with customers in a professional, courteous, and empathetic manner.
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers and handle and protect confidential information and act with integrity at all times.
- Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction while maintaining dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A