Website Duke Energy
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
- Conduct engineering studies and provide accurate technical detail to meet National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) requirements for poles, wires, and transformers.
- Assist Designers with general work order preparations, particularly for overhead and underground distribution work, major projects and other maintenance and program work.
- Ability to deliver superior results within an allocated time though effective prioritization, scheduling, planning and execution of assigned work
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a 2-year degree in Engineering Technology
- Desire to pursue a career in the energy industry
- Works effectively with others from diverse backgrounds to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrates tenacity by remaining persistent in the face of adversity
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in the use of computers, software, and engineering applications
- Valid driver’s license
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A