We are now recruiting for a Meta Pricing Executive who will be responsible for analysing available partner data to create plans to optimise channel revenue / contribution opportunities, work on maximising ROI for Meta channels and identifying growth and optimisation opportunities for Meta channels while working within efficiency targets.
- Experience of digital acquisition and e-commerce
- Experience on Google Analytics
- educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Well organised – ability to manage and deliver several marketing activities at the same time.
- Work collaboratively with the Ecommerce team and Trading Analysts to analyse landing page performance, bounce rates, quality score to inform changes to optimise performance.
- Active monitoring of the competitive landscape specifically on meta channels, sharing insights on regular basis with team
- Work closely with colleagues in the Marketing team (Brand and CRM) to gain further customer insight for each market that can inform targeting,
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A