Website Defense Intelligence Agency
(U) Serves as a Cover Support Officer and as such accomplishes complex projects, programs or assignments related to formulating effective and innovative cover solutions to meet requirements for members of the Defense Cover Program (DCP). Evaluates customer requirements, then identifies and develops realistic cover plans and acquires the appropriate mechanisms to support validated cover requirements. Performs due diligence to maintain efficacy of cover solutions. Researches and identifies appropriate entities to support the DCP Components’ missions. Develops and executes applicable support agreements with partners to support clandestine operations and/or sensitive activities. Represents DIA in functional or multi-disciplinary cover support policy or working forums throughout the US. Government.
- (U) In accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) cover policy and guidance, demonstrates subject matter expertise, and advanced application of the six attributes of cover throughout the cover lifecycle and. Coordinates with supported customers to formulate and deliver effective cover solutions for operational mission accomplishment. Constructs effective cover plans and acquires the appropriate mechanisms to support validated cover requirements. Researches and identifies appropriate entities to support the DCP Components’ missions. Develops and executes applicable support agreements with partners to support clandestine operations and/or sensitive activities. Identifies and engages with the broad demographic of DCP customers & stakeholders in order to
- appropriately and adequately facilitate and provide effective cover support specific to the customer or stakeholder requirements. Establishes and maintains frequent contact with personnel in a wide variety of partners that provide cover support. Coordinates and presents assessment outcomes and findings in both oral and written communications. Trains individuals and teams in effectively navigating DIA cover management systems and office automation tools to perform cover support tasks and data management. Independently prepares well written products and delivers effective briefings to senior DoD officials about complex cover issues with proposed mitigation strategies that are supported by numerous sources of information, including published analysis, assessments, and/or data analytics. Proactively conducts due diligence, identifies cover support issues, interprets Standard Operating Procedures, recommends changes to DCP governance documents, and continuously recommends cover process improvements. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Engages the client on routine to complex issues to ensure their needs and those of the organization are met
- Designs solutions that address the complex, sensitive, and multi-faceted issues, thereby maximizing organizational impact
- Is flexible and responds in a timely fashion to changing requirements, priorities, and short deadlines
- Continues to expand and maintain diverse professional working relationships to actively and effectively network across directorate and Agency functions; continually uses networks to resolve issues and problematic situations by sharing resources and lessons learned
Company: Defense Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A