Perform physically demanding manufacturing duties including repetitive processes, moderate to heavy lifting, the use of machinery and following standardized work procedures at workstation or line assembly operations to mass-produce bus components or to assemble those components into a completed bus.
- Use hand tools, adhesive dispensing equipment, forming machines, fixtures and/or end effectors to complete mechanical, electrical and structural assemblies and sub-assemblies on buses.
- Install and assemble components for buses, use computer systems to access company data associated with assembly process, utilize drawings, bills of materials and specification sheets in both electronic and hard copy
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety protocols.
- Work in a LEAN manufacturing environment and employ continuous improvement on a daily basis.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment as required.
- Kitting of products, material and supplies
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Attached resume required
- Manufacturing assembly/production experience a plus.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Must work successfully in a team environment.
- Must have good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Able to work during 1st or 2nd shift hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A