Maintain, Repair and Build Dies, Jigs, Fixtures and Detailed Tooling Components. Install and repair die tooling, working with Progressive Stamping Presses. Able to trouble-shoot probable causes of defective parts pertaining to tool & die repairs. Able to use root-cause failure analysis to make improvements. Working knowledge of Auto-Cad for reading blue prints and mapping die components. Must be able to operate Manual Mills, Lathes, Surface Grinders and CNC Equipment. EDM experience would be a plus.
- Able to operate all Tool & Die Equipment
- Must be able to set-up and operate mills, lathes, surface grinders and CNC machining equipment
- Hands on experience with drill presses, die grinders, air tools and basic tool and die hand tools
- Hands on experience with calipers, micrometer and measurement equipment
- Journeyman Card and/or completion of “Bona Fide” Apprenticeship program.
- Documentation substantiating 8 years of practical experience in Tool & Die Making. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to set-up and operate Tool & Die equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to set-up and operate Tool & Die equipment.
- Must be able to read blue prints and use Auto-Cad Technology.
- Technical Degree a plus
- An attached resume is required
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A