- Under some supervision, follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system transactions and dispatch goods in a factory or warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods; check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, store goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space. Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders.
- Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
- Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
- Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
- Performs quality checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
- Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
- Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
- Engage in HSE Training.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training or on-the-job experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A