Develop and manage emerging Intermodal customer portfolios (refrigerated trailer). Work with existing team to ensure customer commitments are met as planned. Promote and streamline ease of business with new and existing customers including coordination across internal (marketing, operations, technology and sales) and external (dray providers, vendors). Develop strategy and plan for long-term growth.
- Design, market, sell and manage CSX Transportation (CSXT) services to several Intermodal accounts
- Create and execute strategic account plans for customers.
- Lead and develop improved service plans with customer and appropriate CSX groups, including Service Design, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Establish measurements and feedback mechanisms to ensure customer requirements are met on a daily basis.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Develop and enhance technology platforms to improve internal and external customer experience.
- Negotiate and close large, complex commercial proposals in conjunction with all relevant CSX groups including Marketing, Service Design, Operations, Customer
- Service, Industrial Development, etc.
- Lead and strengthen business relationships within CSXT and customer organizations while pushing each for improved performance or increased business levels.
- Ability to effectively deliver presentations to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of the railroad or transportation industries
- Ability to handle complex Fortune 500 Accounts
- Fully vaccinated for Covid by start date or have received an approved medical or religious accommodation
- Graduate Degree
- Analytical, financial, and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology systems
- Leadership skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/4-year Degree
- Knowledge of mainframe and personal computer systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A