Did you know that the CRA is one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada?
Language Requirements: English Essential, Bilingual imperative BBB/BBB
- Develops and delivers training sessions on Administration Directorate business line activities for internal audiences.
- Training courses include topics such as exercising delegated procurement authority for managers, contracting for services etc.
- Drafts responses for Question Period and ministerial enquiries for the Minister of National Revenue and other executive correspondence on issues related to Material Management raised by Members of Parliament, Senators and taxpayers.
- Develops and implements Agency policies, directives and procedures for material management, mail and transportation services, records management and the Knowledge and Research Program; and
- Responds to executive correspondence and issues management portfolio which includes House of Commons and Senate questions, ministerial and Commissioner/Deputy Commissioner enquiries and correspondence.
- Assesses the impact of evolving trade agreements and/or changes to government and CRA policies and procedures on the supply process or related activities.
- Develops Agency material management policies and guidelines and provides advice, guidance and interpretation.
- Provides Agency input into federal government strategic directions related to the field of material management.
- Monitors Agency compliance to policies and legislation for in accordance with established material management policies, directives and/or procedures (that is, procurement file compliance reviews).
- Analyzes or directs the analysis of reports, observations and findings of Internal Audit, Program Evaluation, Auditor General and other Branches and Agencies which provide a monitoring, oversight or investigative function in order to determine impacts and appropriate responses to either recurring or completely unique, issues, problems and opportunities which cross and include many functions and branches.
- A recognized post-secondary institution is defined as a Canadian public or private institution that is recognized or authorized to grant degrees, diplomas, and other credentials by a public or private act of the provincial/territorial legislature or through a government-mandated quality assurance mechanism.
- The institution must be listed in the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
- To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements.
- The CRA’s minimum education standard for SP jobs requiring knowledge of supply-chain management:
- Any degree from a recognized postsecondary institution*; or
- A three year diploma from a recognized postsecondary institution* in business administration, commerce, economics, materiel management, e‑business, logistics, or other specializations relevant to the position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A