The Associate Producer (Content Development) is a skilled digital journalist who will create content for CPA Canada’s Standards group. You will research, write, and edit various types of content, including but not limited to social media, email, web, reports (annual reports, annual plans, and strategic plans), audio (podcasts), and video scripts. You will develop content relevant to the Standards group’s various audiences while adhering to the Standards group’s objectives, strategies, and unique brand (frascanada.ca).
- Attend meetings with internal stakeholders. Understand the content needs of a communications plan or strategy.
- Monitor and track the performance of content posted using Google Analytics to identify trends and make improvements to content produced.
- Maintain a repository of editorial materials that can be accessed and repurposed, if required.
- Carry out quality assurance of all digital content at crucial stages in the content development process.
- Work closely with the Standards group communications team to help define and create digital content strategies, establishing a unified voice and tone throughout all Standards Group platforms.
- Research, write, edit and produce (or lead the production of) English and French digital products including digitally native written content, and contributing to video elements, infographics, social media posts, and other digital content in support editorial content strategies.
- Assist in the selection and creation of multimedia elements (including video, graphics, infographics, and other interactive materials) that align with the needs of a communications plan or strategy.
- Ensuring SEO integration into all content produced.
- BA (Hons) journalism, media studies or communications
- 5-8 years of writing and editing preferably in a newsroom or journalistic setting an/or business writing experience
- Digital marketing training an asset
- Knowledge of the financial sector, and the accounting industry, an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A