Website Coop Jobs
We’re looking for a team leader to join our probate operations team. As a team leader, you’ll work collaboratively with colleagues in your team to coach, mentor and develop them. As well as being a great people manager, you’ll also need to be passionate about delivering legal quality, case progression and great customer advocacy. This is a great opportunity for someone with natural people skills and a passion for customer service to step into a management role and develop their leadership skills.
- champion customer focus and the delivery of outstanding customer service within the operation.
- lead and support a team of colleagues, taking responsibility for all line management duties for these colleagues (including mentoring and performance reviews)
- support the senior leadership and directly contribute to leading, developing and motivating the team to deliver performance targets
- identify areas of continuous improvement and positively implement change within the team and the wider department.
- drive and improve the quality of all legal work carried out within the team, providing legal and technical audit support to case managers, making sure that all work is aligned to operational processes
- a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- a proven track record for successful and timely completion of cases
- the ability to support, mentor and develop colleagues to improve their performance
- the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- excellent technical knowledge, with the ability to understand legal issues and resolve by providing expert support; strong technical experience of probate is essential for this role
- a solution-driven approach to work
- strong analytical skills with the ability to use management information (MI) effectively
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brighton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A