We’re looking for an empathetic and commercially minded individual to join our team, and help support our colleagues to continually deliver the best possible service to each and every one of our clients. You don’t need previous industry experience to do this role – if you can bring amazing relationship skills combined with the commercial focus we’re after, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference.
As market leaders, we’ve a reputation for providing a caring and compassionate service when families need it most. In this role you’ll be right at the heart of that service. It’ll be down to you to balance your time between day to day managerial and business tasks, as well as supporting families and building strong and trusting relationships with clients; making sure you’re on hand to support them as and when they need it.
- Lead the funeral service crew and driver colleagues on the funeral ceremony, making sure all necessary information is handed over to and understood by the care logistics team
- Lead and work closely with the team to ensure client needs, service levels and KPIs are met
- Help clients to understand and choose the best products to meet their individual needs and budget
- Assist on the funeral; conducting the ceremony and carrying the deceased when necessary
- Be our client’s main point of contact; supporting and guiding with the help of the wider team
- A commercial mindset and experience in a managerial role
- A true customer focus and a real passion for delivering a great service
- The ability to capture intricate detail and make sure it is reflected in the service we deliver
- A UK manual driving licence
- A warm, personal and professional approach
- Compassion, understanding and empathy, and the ability to keep a cool head under pressure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A