We are looking for ServiceNow Developer for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
“Remote candidates in United Sates will be accepted for this position during Covid”
- Service now Implementation Specialist & Admin
- Core module (Normal Incident, MIM, Problem, Knowledge, Change, ESS, CMS(optional) )
- Good Communication and presentation skills, Client handling.
- CMDB Implementation, Support and Data Normalization
- Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
- Hands-on with ITIL Process implementation.
- Service-now for custom Application Design & Development.
- Hands-on technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service-now solutions, Ability to create and Modify Workflows.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Hands-on migrating data from different tools into ServiceNow.
- Good at creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes.
- Creation of script based Assignment and Approval rule.
- Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
- Creation of Glide Record object and use of several other important objects as these objects are created for you when your script is called.
- Creation of custom related list.
- Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
- Creation of Script based UI Policy and Client Script.
- Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g_form), Glide User (g_user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
- Querying the table by using Glide Record
- Referencing Glide List
- Debugging script
- Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans
- Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
- Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
- Working with complex Log Files.
- Render forms, lists, UI Pages, and many other things in Service-now.com with the help of Jelly
- Designing of Macros and Formatters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A