Website Civil Service
UKEF are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the Marketing and Communications team at UK Export Finance. This role is an exciting opportunity for a digital communications professional to work in a fast-paced team, creating impactful digital content to tell UKEF’s story and managing high profile social media channels across a wide range of platforms.
The successful candidate will be required to produce high quality written and visual digital communications within short timescales, including videos and animations, images, social media posts and web content to help tell UKEF’s story in an impactful way across digital mediums.
- You will help to develop new and innovative ideas and create engaging content based on insight.
- You will need to be able to come up with creative ways of producing and curating content, whilst exercising excellent judgement and have the ability to make high-impact decisions.
- You will need to be able to manage multiple urgent priorities, whilst working on longer-term projects.
- You will understand trends within digital and be able to use data to tell stories, evaluating the performance of content and building content plans, including for social media.
- You will be able to grasp complex technical issues and make them understandable to non-technical audiences.
- You will have outstanding written and verbal communications skills and experience in digital and social communications or a related communications discipline, working in a communications role in the public or financial services sector.
Company: Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A