The Audit Manager is an intermediate level role responsible for managing a team that is performing complex and critical audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to recruit, develop, and manage an effective Internal Audit team, that ensures the firm meets audit standards and regulations in partnership with business leaders and the develop, execute, and evaluate audit plans
- Advise and assists the business on change initiatives, while advancing integrated auditing concepts and technology adoption
- Manage a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals that delivers audit reports, in accordance with Internal audit and regulatory standards
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Collaborate with teams across the business and determine impact on the overall control environment and audit approach
- Use communication skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including product, function, or regional executive management partners
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Internal Audit standards, policies and technology to a specific product or function
- Review and approves the Business Monitoring Quarterly summary and serve as lead reviewer for various tasks
- Develop and execute audit plans
- Recruit staff, develop talent, build effective teams, and manage a budget
- Ability to manage teams.
- Manage audit activities for a component of a product line at the regional or country level including a portion of the annual audit plan
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Strong technical knowledge including applications controls testing, data completeness and information security
- Solid relevant experience
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Related certifications (CISA, CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, or similar) preferred
- Effective project management skills
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A