The Senior Talent Sourcing Partner is an individual contributor responsible for promoting Citi brand and culture with active & passive candidates in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team. The overall objective is to identify pools of talent (both internally and externally), engage, screen, and convert to active applicants for current and future positions.
- Work on gathering insights from the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent alongside talent pool analytics
- Manage market messaging to desirable talent eliciting increased applicant flow
- Maintain accurate information in the CRM (Avature) through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects
- Promote Citi brand and culture with active & passive candidates
- Identify pools of named and known talent (both internally and externally), engage/screen and convert to active job applicants for current and future positions
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition colleagues to understand position requirements with focus on the knowledge, skills & abilities required
- Research the availability of diverse talent for select roles to advise & consult with recruiters & hiring managers to develop a strategy to engage and attract such talent
- Collect, maintain and deliver market data/intelligence for recruitment and hiring managers that reflect the availability of talent in key markets and/or linked to specific requisitions (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends)
- Proactively identify candidate slates by pursuing and qualifying passive candidates through tools such as LinkedIn, eFinancial Careers
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Research internal and external marketplace of available talent and deliver information that can inform on the competitive landscape, inclusive of talent movement within our competitors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A