- Be attentive and diligent in daily work habits to recognize fraudulent transactions.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting on WINS (including address changes, banker/expense code changes, account status changes, stop payments, no post, rates and fee waivers.)
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively assist in preparation of PB client trips, arrange and participate in client visits
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to banker or product specialist.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A