The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and application developers to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Senior analysts may independently lead large efforts and/or drive key or high visibility project initiatives.
- Support system change requests from requirements through implementation.
- Serve as an expert on Fraud workflows, operations processes, tools, system interfaces/ applications, customer touch points, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the strategic product development and/or existing product enhancement roadmap for advance automation using machine learning/artificial intelligence and other techniques.
- Recommend actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities: Continuously improve operational processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating data, tools and capabilities, workflows and policies.
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis.
- Understand the team’s technologies and surrounding interfaces and be able to evaluate system designs and architecture while participating in solution discussions.
- Manage project communications and may be the first point of contact for the team. Clearly articulate scope, timelines, dependencies, actions, risks, and mitigations.
- Drive clarity into technical implementation by providing thought leadership and clarification of concepts with the team.
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower-level analysts.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills, particularly around requirements gathering, requirements documentation, and data interrogation
- Strategic thinker who is driven and able to see several steps ahead.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, delegate and manage multiple due dates within aggressive timelines.
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative, obtain knowledge and master new tasks quickly
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A