The Escalation Specialist 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills; and most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed.
- Supports internal and external customers.
- Identifies and escalates issues to appropriate sources.
- Works under general supervision and established procedures.
- Understands how duties relate/integrate with others in the team/unit.
- May support a range of products/services.
- Tracks and reports data for management action.
- Solves moderately complex problems, time sensitive inquiries, and multi-task in high-volume situations.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Assists with resolving supervisor-escalated customer inquiries related to account level information, and provides technical assistance as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Problem solver, customer service, business knowledge
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A