As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Center and use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. As a Client Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team members, you’ll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- Leveraging technology – Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
- Client engagement – Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on the client experience and make interactions meaningful. Connect clients to the right
- CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals.
- Problem solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to create a better solution together.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A