To develop an efficient early warning process that will help Analysts to closely monitor the early warning clients on daily basis and provide the necessary feedback. In addition to, coaching all relevant stakeholders on key early warning triggers and what are the ways to comply with these indicators.
- Participate in the design of the monthly heat map for all clients in the portfolio after discussion with Business Banking Risk Head and Business Head to be able to be able to follow-up on early stage delinquencies.
- Ensure that the required dashboards and heats maps are accurately and timely prepared in coordination with the Data Analytics Team to be able to maintain a high quality portfolio.
- Test the dashboards and heat maps periodically and modify where appropriate to ensure their accuracy and applicability.
- Follow up
- Monitor Early Warning customer on monthly basis and ensure that feedback is received on trigger breaches from Business Banking sales team/ Underwriters in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken based on the heat maps and feedback received from Sales/ Underwriters: Clear accounts / move to rehabilitation Officer/ collection or add to the Early Warning watch list.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the key early warning triggers and what are the ways to comply with these indicators.
- Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Implement approved department policies, processes, and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day- to-day operations
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
- Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of commerce, Business Administration, accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 (Officers) years experience in remedial management in SME/Midcap segment, relationship management
- Credit knowledge & Certification
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data and take decisions
- Strong presence and ability to work with people across functions at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxor, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A