To develop a comprehensive credit MIS pack for Term Loan Products in order to effectively monitor portfolio and to facilitate Term Loan Products future credit policy decisions.
- Manage all the necessary reports for monthly credit review meeting for the Term Loan product owners/policy managers where the performance of the portfolio is reviewed by segment and recommendations for policy changes are done.
- Supervise the completion of any ad-hoc MIS and analytics required by management to facilitate policy decisions for the term loan products.
- Supervise the development of the MIS reports for Term Loan products (e.g. was/is analysis, vintage analysis, net flow analysis, segmentation analysis, etc…). and the Periodic Preparation and validation of IFRS provisioning in line with established methodologies to facilitate effective portfolio monitoring
- Data base Management
- Ensure the data and the information provided by the Consumer Asset Database team are implemented on the required systems (e.g. Quattro system) to support the risk management analytics for the term loan products.
- Assist the head in the forecasting of provisions and losses to ensure effective risk mitigation and loss coverage
- Day to Day Operations
- Implement the day to day operations assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Supervises the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures
- Policies, Processes, and Procedures
- Implement approved department policies, processes, and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering or of related field
- Minimum 7 to 9 years of experience of relevant work experience.
- Experience in data mining and analysis (business analytics or risk analytics) is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent command of English language beside Arabic.
- Self-motivated, team player, excellent soft skills, quantitative and qualitative analysis and decision-making skills, etc. and Ability of problem solving.
- Knowledge or Experience in implementing data warehouse and knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel, Access or analytical tools like Crystal, Business Objects etc. is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A