We’re seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter to join a dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon’s Business Corporate Development team.
- Manage recruitment strategies that align to key business initiatives
- Develop and manage sourcing strategies
- Manage full recruiting life-cycle from sourcing, candidate engagement, interview preparation, offer negotiations, and closing.
- Engage with bussiness leaders
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience recruiting for technical roles to include Software Development Engineers, Technical Program Managers, and Quality Assurance Engineers
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- 5+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A