We’re looking for a creative, collaborative art director to own brand visual development and ongoing marketing design for an exciting new project at Amazon. You’ll work with our product marketing team to develop our brand, visual identity, new marketing website, explainer videos, and assets for launch and beyond. You’ll collaborate on a wide variety of campaigns with paid marketing, partner marketing, content marketing and beyond, creating clear processes that deliver attention grabbing, brand consistent solutions. You’ll be the only designer at the start, so this role is both strategic and very much hands on.
- You’ll find and manage external resources as required to deliver visuals, videos, illustrations, insisting on the highest standards and delivering on time.
- You’ll co-own marketing outcomes for the projects you work, executing on and interpreting user research, mapping our key user journeys, and analysing website and product behaviour data to iterate on your work.
- You’ll translate that direction into a consistent, systematic visual identity across our marketing site and product marketing assets, coordinating with external agency resources as needed.
- You’ll collaborate with product marketing to develop our brand direction and product positioning.
- You’ll produce powerful, attention-grabbing visual designs that inspire and engage our Sellers, from landing pages to Facebook ads, to ebooks, to product explainer videos. Your scope will span web design, visual, interactive, product, print, art direction, and video.
- You’ll design with international audiences and accessibility in mind.
Qualification & Experience:
- A portfolio of work that shows expertise, customer insight, and points to measurable business outcomes.
- Experience working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment, managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Experience as a production designer, visual designer, interaction designer or similar.
- Basic front end development skills would be a bonus but not required.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop (or similar). You have experience executing small photo, video shoots.
- You’re an excellent collaborator who has no problem presenting–and defending–your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Digital Design, Digital Advertising, or comparable degree program, or commensurate professional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A