The Business Analyst (BA) at its core, is committed to solving business problems. Working directly with the optimisation squad the BA supports the team by analysing the business domain and user stories. They are instrumental in successful delivery as well as being a key change facilitator and implementation champion to drive the initiatives and benefits.
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops and documenting the outcomes
- Incrementally preparing user stories for future sprints by breaking down epics and working with the Product Manager and team to do sprint planning
- Capturing process flows across functional and non-functional epics / features and stories mapped to macro level journeys
- Capturing all acceptance criteria, Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies and be the first point of contact to identify, manage and resolve user story and acceptance criteria questions
- Ensuring consistency across user stories and UX designs with clearly articulated technology-based solutions
- Supporting the Delivery Lead with backlog progress, burn down, sprint velocity reports and sprint ceremonies
- Ability to break down large pieces of work into manageable stories for team members to work through.
- Jira and Confluence experience (or alternative story management and workflow management platforms).
- Experience in working within an agile delivery best practice alongside delivery and design teams (Behaviour driven development, discovery to delivery, facilitation, etc.). Experience having acted as a scrum master is highly desirable in this context.
- Experience with single page apps, API development etc. would be of great benefit.
- Data analysis experience (Highly regarded).
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Experience of best practice design across web and app
- Ability to use data analysis and insights to understand exactly what customer behaviour can help inform to drive organisational results
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A