Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
This role will be responsible for aligning closely with the Account Management function to build strategic sales plans; build strong relationships with customers; develop pipeline; and successfully achieve regional sales targets in relation to legacy to IP migration opportunities.
- Accountable for driving a high level of customer satisfaction and advocacy across the customer base for the region through personal activity and leveraging the wider teams
- Accountable for successfully developing and driving sales plans with Account Managers, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing BT business and develop and grow new revenue for BT
- Accountable for managing, delivering and exceeding all Sales targets, based on SOV GM and Total revenue for a defined base of customers across the region
- Working with finance and Pricing to understand the P&L in detail for the customer solutions being sold to ensure margins on all deals are maximised and component pricing parameters are aligned to market expectations
- Accountable for driving the attachment of service to product sales ensuring the mix is rich. Essential is the sale of Professional Services to drive migration project sales.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining an accurate forecast and qualified /robust pipeline
- Accountable for influencing to create incremental sales opportunities across the migration to IP portfolio, develop pipeline and successfully achieve required sales targets
- Accountable for driving timely service migrations within customer base
- Understanding and driving the migration and associated projects from Traditional services to New Core propositions
- Accountable for creating a pipeline three times the size of SOV target to ensure correct cover
- Accountable for defining and developing peer and executive relationships with the virtual teams and wider BT and EE
- Accountable for maintaining a broad architectural knowledge and have opinions on leading and emerging technologies, using this to influence both customers and internal stakeholders
- Accountable for building migration solutions that meet and exceed customers’ business needs, delivering RoI and that are the most profitably built for BT
- A strong background in scoping, bounding and selling professional services to audit, analyse network estates, business case usage for network services, and scope network evolution / transformation projects.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, forecast and report against sales plan and targets
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team and present a quality image
- Ability to engage at a board level with customers to strategically position BT, its offering and competitive advantage
- Be resilient and able to achieve against challenging targets
- Be willing to travel and work from customer and other BT sites
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A