In this role, you will work closely with Senior Engineering Leaders and Manufacturing and Global Supply Chain personnel to create new approaches to selecting, sourcing, and managing third parties as part of our electronics product development process. Managing multiple efforts in parallel as a portfolio of projects with multiple third parties will be a longer-term strategic responsibility of this role.
- Benchmark and collaborate with other divisions within Bose for how joint electronics development work is effectively managed
- Build relationships with 3rd parties to clearly set expectations for communication and deliverables
- Review and maintain selection criteria for 3rd parties to ensure consistent quality and deliverables
- Lead and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Product Planning, and Procurement teams to ensure clear request for quote creation for each new electronics development
- Create and maintain an approach to managing a portfolio of electronics product development projects and programs
- Serve as an escalation point for development effort challenges for internal project teams and 3rd parties
- Drive consistency with our internal electronics development processes where possible via close collaboration with the electronics development team
- Experience managing strategic relationships with external stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, partners, etc.
- Experience and certification with Lean Enterprise principles
- Strong business acumen and skilled in negotiation
- Ability to work independently within a given framework and prioritize with the global team
- Effective communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A