Website BNP Paribas
We want to welcome a Compliance Manager to join our high performing team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role is key to ensure we identify and manage the relevant regulations from the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure that business takes appropriate actions to comply with these regulations. The role is also responsible for regulatory reporting for the business and coordinating all compliance reporting for the PF UK governance meetings and Central/Group requirements.
- Substantial experience within Financial Services within a regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of UK regulatory environment and frameworks, including JMLSG, FCA and EU Directives relating to Anti-Money laundering, KYC, KYI laws and regulations
- Experience working in multiple areas of Compliance Management
- Analytical and strategic thinker, with excellent organisational skills
- A people leader, management experience alongside a customer mind set
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills, with the ability to drive change
- Ideally you’ll have experience from a diverse set of lending products, within Operational Risk or Fraud, and have experience within crisis/issue management
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A