Provides exceptional, daily operational service support to grow the Bank’s market share and maximize profitability of client relationships. Ensures client problem resolution is prompt and effective, and that enhancement opportunities are identified and closed or referred during client service interactions. Typically meets client service needs through a pooled call center environment or a dedicated one-on-one relationship with sensitive, complex and/or top tiered clients.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Explores and identifies enhancements and cross-sell opportunities and bringing these opportunities to the appropriate line of business contact.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product and service, by providing needed information or directing clients to the appropriate source.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Actively listens to clients’ concerns and diagnoses clients’ service needs.
- Facilitates timely client problem-resolution, engages cross-functional representatives or groups as appropriate.
- Responds to client concerns in a professional manner to convey ownership, competence, respect for the client relationship.
- Accurately documents client requests using the group’s tracking systems.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If a Credit Qualifiable job, Credit Qualifications and associated credit knowledge and skills according to the established qualification standards.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A