Provides financial and investment planning and advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer. Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services (e.g. mutual funds, retirement savings plans, and similar products). Provides other solutions indirectly through referrals to business partners.
- Identifies opportunities during customer conversations to generate referrals for personal and commercial banking products (e.g. personal banking, lending, and investments).
- Supports the achievement of sales and performance targets.
- Develops and implements a relationship management plan to meet the needs of client.
- Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Introduces clients to investment strategies and works with clients to develop a financial plan using appropriate guidance tools.
- Probes to understand customer personal investment and banking needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall business results and customer experience delivered.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal investment products, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- May work at multiple branches and through various channels based on market needs to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A