Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
- Identifies gaps, issues and best practices through monitoring of sales and service performance targets against plans.
- Contribute to the Investment Advisor’s business objectives by building and maintaining client relationships through client acquisition both from internal within existing book of business i.e. referrals and external sources through marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates marketing activities on behalf of several Investment Advisors.
- Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
- Provides information about products and services offered.
- Determines appropriate communication/service regarding all aspects of investing.
- Keeps current with investment services marketplace, products and services offered and the legal and regulatory environment for the industry.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of investment process and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative process and procedures as contained in Sales Administration Manual.
- Advance knowledge of proprietary products and services in order to identify potential products and services to client needs and advising IA(s).
- Knowledge of compliance practices and regulations.
- Knowledge of Insurance and group products.
- Knowledge of Trust and Estate services.
- Knowledge of Financial/Retirement planning.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook.
- Current registration as Registered Representative (RR).
- Professional Financial Planning (PFP) must be completed prior to 30th month of RR license.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A