HR Technology Platform Analyst develops, analyzes, and maintains databases and management reporting tools. Monitors functional/firm wide information needs and designs new or modifies existing systems to meet changing requirements.
- Participate in testing activities for technology, upgrade cycles, and key HR business cycle activities.
- Provide frontline support for HR technology inquiries, which includes answering and triaging queries, solving workflow issues, and executing System Administrator tasks issues quickly and efficiently
- Proactively engage in HR projects that give to the improvement of the HR services and products.
- Proactively identify inquiry management and process improvement opportunities that can improve HR Technology team service delivery
- Build and maintain resource documents for HR and non-HR end users.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management and Tier2 support
- Partner with HR Technology and HR Reporting team members, Corporate Applications and platform vendors to prioritize and resolve technical issues.
- Appreciation for client experience and passion for providing exceptional service
- Experience supporting and/or maintaining one or more HR systems
- Highly motivated to resolve client in a fast paced, optimal environment.
- Understanding of HR Processes and Services
- Good social skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and enjoys problem solving
- Analytical Skills with a keen attention to detail
- Thrives in fast–paced and collaborative environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A