Talent Insights Partners work closely with BlackRock leaders to analyze and interpret human capital data in support BlackRock’s strategic talent initiatives. We are looking to add a Vice President to the team, who will lead analytics and insights focused on our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) agenda. This will include designing and co-owning metrics strategies that help accelerate progress toward our goals, and inform ongoing strategy development.
- You will have the opportunity to derive insights by linking and analyzing large datasets across talent management, recruiting, promotion, employee experience, compensation, etc.
- Expertise developing and writing queries to analyze data, performing trend analyses, and identifying data discrepancies.
- You will be responsible for analyzing and developing insights and recommendations related to the effectiveness of our diversity strategy, and its impact on our employees’ experience.
- Experience presenting in front of senior leaders (ability to transform complex analyses into a simple story)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret, and develop recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters in I/O Psychology, Economics or other research related field preferred)
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities
- 4-6 years experience in People Analytics or employee related research
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint; knowledge of Workday and Qualtrics is a plus (preferred)
- Experience with VBA, R and/or other scripting languages
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A