Website Big W
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Development, analysis and maintenance of weekly performance reports
- Month End duties including but not limited to month end journals, KPI analysis and stakeholder reporting
- Plays a key role in the annual budget process including the setting of labour budgets across all stores
- Assisting greater operations finance team in project work and ad-hoc requests
- Maintain and review P&L reporting between SAP and TM1
- Consolidation and review of monthly KPI scorecards for Stores and Area Managers.
- First point of contact for Labour queries and a key contact for all other store queries/requests.
- Proactively drive efficiencies and value through business process and reporting re-engineering.
- Finance representation in internal forums/working groups.
- Experience operating within a large & complex organization in the retail or FMCG industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance related discipline
- If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Company: Big W
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, AU
Application Deadline: N/A