Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
We are presently seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of Logistics Attendant to support our ongoing growth and development. The Logistics Attendant is responsible for the coordination, utilization and maintenance of the vehicle pool and minor material assets.
- Participate in the effectiveness and management of the work center by suggestions of innovative solutions.
- Track and control minor material inventory and other field assets using ERP system; complete related reports and maintain assets on site
- Maintenance, repair, inspect and complete audits on minor tool assets and truck conditions
- Fulfill and prepare all materials requested from technicians
- Vehicle Fleet management – minor maintenance, order & organize materials, arrange towing, and deliver vehicles to and from the Bell work center/garage
- Handle various administrative tasks within the work center
- Order material and validate incoming order shipments
- Oversee stock in vehicle and warehouse materials, shipping and receiving of supplies, and other warehouse duties as required
- Maintain and update records using a tracking system to complete reports for the vehicle pool (utilization, history, mileage, fuel, etc.)
- Match vehicle pool availability to technicians’ schedules, provide keys, visual inspects
- Be able to build a connection with customers to find the right products and services for them
- Knowing a second language is a plus! If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you’ll need to speak French to do the job
- Enjoy the challenge of hitting sales targets
- Be excited to learn about new technology and services
- Provide a great experience and build loyalty with every customer, every day
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A