BDC is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and motivated Senior Analyst RPA. As an Senior analyst RPA, you will play a pivotal role in rationalizing the BDC’s digital and artificial intelligence strategy by automating and optimizing key business processes.
- Support implementing enhancements and change requests as part of a structured change control process.
- Ensure quality and maintainability of core components and automations.
- Conduct walkthroughs and make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements.
- Develop reusable core components to use across the platform.
- Follow development best practices and adhere to controls on non-functional requirements.
- Assess automation opportunities and perform due diligence to implement an optimal automation solution.
- Design, develop, and configure automation solutions to meet business process and application requirements.
- Proven expertise in enterprise process management, automation, and optimization.
- Proven track record in implementing automation solutions, RPA orchestrator, and RPA integration
- Experience working with Git and GitFlow.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs, microservices or event driven architectures.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following RPA tools: UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere.
- Experience working with agile methodologies and using CI/CD tools.
- Strong technical documentation skills such as RPA Process Design Document (PDD), and RPA Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Engineering or a related field
- Experience developing .Net Core or Spring applications.
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server and with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A