We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create a home they’ll love. Join us as a Department Manager and you’ll be a big part of this.
- You’ll keep customer service levels high and use your customer knowledge to spot opportunities to give them even more.
- Creating a store within a store, you’ll get to think big too.
- You’ll make things happen – setting standards, coming up with ideas, and finding fresh ways to make your team and department the best they can be.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- Positive, hands on, and eager to bring your own ideas to the table, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’re flexible too – able to cover store opening hours on a rota basis, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- You’ve got plenty of customer service experience, along with a love of all things home improvement.
- And, perhaps most importantly, you know how to keep a team motivated, engaged, and pulling together as one.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A