We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. Every day, we give our millions of customers the ideas, advice, tools and confidence they need to create a home they’ll love. Join us as a Department Manager and you’ll be a big part of this.
- We’re thinking more ambitiously about how our stores can offer our customers even more.
- In this role you’ll take the lead, inspiring your team to deliver a great customer experience through our home delivery service.
- You’ll be responsible for managing an effective click + collect service instore, keeping on top of stock availability and operational standards.
- You’ll manage your team effectively, with customer care at the forefront of everything you do.
- It’ll be your department to run. But, because we’re so big on teamwork, you won’t tackle the challenge alone.
- Positive, hands on, and eager to bring your own ideas to the table, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’ve got plenty of customer service experience, along with a love of all things home improvement.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- You’re flexible too – able to cover store opening hours on a rota basis, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- And, perhaps most importantly, you know how to keep a team motivated, engaged, and pulling together as one.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A