Sales matter in this role, but your real focus will be on the customer.
- You’ll quickly strike up relationships that help you really understand each customer’s dreams.
- By drawing up designs and coordinating the resulting projects, you’ll make them a reality.
- You’ll provide design inspiration, ideas and support – asking questions, exploring possibilities, and recommending the right products and services.
- Able to get on brilliantly with all kinds of people, and help them think bigger about their projects, you’ll feel right at home here.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- You’re a confident and friendly communicator, comfortable building relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- You’re a good problem-solver and project manager too, with a keen eye for design.
- You’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A