We’re thinking differently about how we inspire people to create homes that enable them to live better. You’ll think differently about how we supply them with the products to go with the ideas. Driving between your B&Q hub store and customers’ homes, you’ll deliver orders in a professional and timely manner that helps our customers to create a home they’ll love. Efficiency and safety will be vital of course, but importantly, you’ll represent our B&Q brand, putting customers first, everywhere you go.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- You’ll need to be 18 or over to apply, and previous experience as a delivery driver is useful, but not essential.
- We’ll supply the van, training and all the kit you’ll need to do the job, all we need from you is a full, clean, manual UK driving licence that you’ve held for at least a year; and a friendly, ‘can do’ attitude.
- You’re an organised and analytical thinker, and you know how to keep things simple.
- You’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
- A great communicator who can think clearly and make sound plans no matter how busy things get, you’ll feel right at home with us.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A