You should be an experienced Designer and manager who can develop and lead the team. You will oversee design projects including campaigns and seasonal look and feel toolkits, leading the design from concept to execution. You will be confident in a leadership role and comfortable with juggling a number of projects and team members at once. You must be proactive and see opportunities available to the brand and how your team can make them happen. You will be involved in the day to day whilst maintaining the ability to consider the bigger picture.
- Guardian of the brand identity
- Work closely with Creative, Social, Fashion and Production leads to enable our respective teams to deliver excellent content and campaigns across our channels and outside of them efficiently.
- Taking a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of projects and be point of contact for other departments.
- Providing quality control over design outputs and production, policing consistency across the brand in all its mediums.
- Working with the Production team to ensure all design projects are executed within timeline and schedule.
- Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team.
- Being actively aware of all areas of design and tech.
- Being actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads.
- Raising workload/resource issues with proactive solutions.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all other departments.
- Ability to think creatively and explain work to team members.
- Ability to sell design ideas to wider teams or collaborators
- Ability to manage people as well as projects.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Fast worker that can uphold attention to detail.
- Mac literate.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years or more experience in a senior design role.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A