We are looking for a Tax Analyst to work within an expanding Finance team which include areas such as Tax, Treasury, Management Accounts, Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable and Commercial Finance.
- Managing the day to day compliance related to overseas tax
- Liaising with our advisers to ensure all deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Managing tax payments across all jurisdictions
- Managing PSA requirements with our advisers
- Assisting with transfer pricing documentation
- Assisting with queries and communications with HMRC
- Assisting with queries and communications from tax authorities in other jurisdictions.
- Documenting and improving tax processes
- Advising the business on tax matters
- Seeking to minimise the tax risk for the ASOS Group
- Seeking opportunities to minimise the tax burden on the ASOS group within the parameters of the Tax Strategy
- Responsible for the review, planning and implementation of tax projects or assisting the tax manager in those tasks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A