The role is within a collaborative team who work across the broad data and analytics estate. This can provide the opportunity to touch upon traditional and modern approaches and technologies ranging from end user reporting through to AI and ML. We are seeking an individual who will relish the opportunity to work across this diverse spectrum in a cloud-first environment but who can bring an immediate experience of Data Warehousing and related approaches to complement the team.
- Provide architecture leadership, assurance and direction to analytics implementation teams.
- Work with multidisciplined teams inside and outside of ASOS Tech to understand the requirements needed for the data stored across the ASOS estate.
- Work with engineering team leads to set and maintain standards and development practices that aid high delivery cadence without impeding robust, scalable and quality solutions.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth delivery of products, solutions and initiatives that empower the organisation to obtain greater value from its investments.
- Work with the wider architecture community to continually improve upon data analytics awareness and appreciation.
- Collaborate with the immediate Data Analytics Architecture Team to help evolve a centre of excellence whose aim is to continually improve our capabilities to support implementation teams deliver world class software.
- Excellent communication skills and a diplomatic nature.
- Highly collaborative and open working style.
- Commitment to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external users.
- Ability to work upon parallel projects to a high standard.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery and ongoing maintenance of complex, high volume, high performing and high-quality software systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A