This role is an Accounts Payable Assistant and will report into the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This role interfaces with many other areas of the business in particular Logistics, Retail and Buying teams.
- Verifying that key high value/volume debit notes are agreed by suppliers
- Ensuring correct debit note deductions are raised and deducted from suppliers.
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs.
- Raising price dispute notes to the B & M Teams where necessary
- Review and investigation of unallocated cash.
- Ensuring prompt payment for stock, enabling us to take maximum settlement discounts.
- Matching stock receipted into the warehouse with supplier invoices.
- Review and investigation of Goods Received not Invoiced (GRNI).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience dealing with multi country/currency transactions from stock receipt to payment
- Great Time Management Skills
- Accurate and logical approach to work
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Exposure to high volume AP processing
- A Proactive approach to problem solving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A