This role is an Accounts Payable Assistant and will report into the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This role interfaces with many other areas of the business in particular Logistics, Retail and Buying teams.
- Check any accounts with debit balances, requesting refunds where appropriate
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs.
- Ensuring correct debit note deductions are raised and deducted from suppliers.
- Raising price dispute notes to the B & M Teams where necessary
- Review and clearing down of Unapproved Invoices Register
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular rotational basis, to ensure clear visibility of issues on major accounts
- Review and investigation of Goods Received not Invoiced (GRNI).
- Review and investigation of unallocated cash.
- Matching stock receipted into the warehouse with supplier invoices.
- Assisting the Team Leader with the production of weekly/monthly reporting for management accounts purposes.
- Assisting with the production of weekly/monthly KPI reporting.
- Liaise with auditors during year end process.
- Verifying that key high value/volume debit notes are agreed by suppliers
- Ensuring prompt payment for stock, enabling us to take maximum settlement discounts.
- A Proactive approach to problem solving
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to high volume AP processing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Accurate and logical approach to work
- Experience dealing with multi country/currency transactions from stock receipt to payment
- Great Time Management Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A