Due to exciting growth plans with our newly established Tech Hub in Belfast, we are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Tech Recruiter, to join the in-house talent acquisition team on a 12 month FTC (initially).
As a Tech Recruiter, you will play a key role in helping us to scale up our tech teams at pace and continue promoting the ASOS employer brand in Belfast. You will be leveraging your tech sourcing skills and knowledge, to help us attract and identify excellent tech talent in a very competitive market.
From day one, you will have ownership and be given autonomy in your role. You will have the opportunity to partner and work closely with our NI, Tech Site Lead and their leadership team, helping them to deliver against our ambitious people goals, as well as driving key projects across diversity and inclusion, tech assessments and attraction workstreams.
- Gaining in-depth understanding of various business areas and providing proactive solutions to ensure hiring goals and deadlines are met. Delivering a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- Providing analysis and insights on recruitment data, to support hiring decisions.
- Partnering and educating ASOS leaders on the importance of hiring, ensuring that they play an active role in talent acquisition by equipping and partnering with them.
- Partnering with hiring managers, providing best-practice guidance, support and insights on how to hire and engage the best Tech talent for ASOS.
- Proactively sourcing passive talent for current positions, as well as creating talent maps / pools to ensure that we are engaging with future talent for ASOS.
- Delivering training for hiring managers on interviewing skills and unconscious bias.
- Delivering emerging talent programmes, including multiple Intern and Apprenticeship schemes.
- Accountable for bringing the ASOS Employer Brand to life, ensuring it is broadcast as broadly as possible, harnessing employee advocacy for reach and further building brand equity for ASOS as a whole.
- Recommending and driving process improvements that have a positive impact on recruitment effectiveness and stakeholder experiences.
- Accountable for meeting ongoing TA delivery numbers with diverse, high quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Experience of tapping into Talent Communities, accessing and leveraging hidden and diverse talent for critical skill areas.
- Proven track record of managing multiple vacancies at any one time and delivering against a hiring roadmap
- Self-starter with a problem solving and initiative driven approach to recruitment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, effective working relationships.
- Keen interest and advocacy for Diversity & Inclusion; evidenced experience in sourcing and attracting diverse talent.
- Strong understanding of the external employment landscape and relevant trends in Talent Acquisition.
- The ability to be detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills.
- Knowledge of managing recruitment workflows in an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Demonstrable track record in direct sourcing of candidates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A