As a leading online retailer, ASOS is focused on delivering the best possible experience for our customers. Understanding how our customers interact with our online properties is a crucial part of this process. The role is key to driving improvements and continual innovation in the development of the ASOS experience across territories and devices.
- Supporting the development and enhancement work being done by the Customer Experience Managers through requirements gathering and detailed analysis.
- Using strong analytical skills to provide insight as well as recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback loop.
- Working closely with the Implementation team to plan and define tracking specifications required to be able to truly understand the effectiveness of site features and functionality.
- Production of regular reporting, benchmarking website/product performance and interpreting and presenting their content.
- Production of ad hoc analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends and engagement with new and existing functionalities.
- A strong track record in an Insight role, preferably within digital
- High level of familiarity with digital analytics and data collection and capable of working independently to define tracking requirements to support the development of site features and functionality
- Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage
- Strong e-commerce knowledge
- A proactive and analytical approach
- A passion for data and digital experience
- Advanced analytics tools & languages (SQL or Python)
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Meticulous and takes pride in attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks managing priorities and focus as needed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A