The Global Operations & Production Administrator plays a key role within the Garment Tech Team. As a Global Operations & Production Administrator, you will be a pivotal member of the team offering support to the Head of Global Operations & Production and will be responsible for assisting them in all aspects of Operations & Production.
The technical team at ASOS are all about achieving the right product quality that not only looks great but fits well and is fantastic value for money. They work closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams and are a key support to Design and Ethical. They are constantly striving to find ways to make sure all our products reach the customers looking the best they can. A desire to improve quality and fit, and the ability to work within a diverse team, build relationships at business and supplier level, and be able to think on your feet in such a fast paced environment are all essential to being a member of the ASOS Technical team.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Global Operations & Production team globally across all product stages
- Administrative support in setting out new technical process induction and support the training new suppliers. Maintenance of supplier compliance & upskilling through factory and people churn.
- Maintenance of the technical audit database.
- Maintenance of timely close off of technical n/cs to ensure factories obtain and maintain necessary process levels.
- Support in presentations, performance tracking, data analysis and other functions
- Learning about the multi-faceted role of a Global Operations & Production team within a fast fashion retailer
- Analytical roll up of factory base statistics to support strategy and areas of investment.
- Building relationships with key product areas and retail functions within ASOS
- Working closely with the Head of Global Operations & Production and the team to meet deadlines on key department initiatives, KPI’s and objectives
- Managing the administration of the QA Dashboard, supplier contact list, licence management and invoice control to ensure process compliance and data integrity.
- Great organisation skills and great attention to detail
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel/Word)
- Experience working in a fast pace, retail environment possibly considering moving from other areas of retail e.g. buying, supplier side
- Determination and stamina – the fashion industry is hard work!
- An interest in the technical aspects of the fashion industry. I.e. Production, construction, fit, quality, etc.
- Good team playing skills but also who can work at own initiative.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience within an administrative role.
- Knowledge in fashion retail as a commercial business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A